I totally aced part deux of my midterm. I raced through it, checked it twice (paying special attention to the accentation of stem-changing verbs and the plurality of my possessive adjectives, since they follow the object modified, rather than the number of subjects), and was outta there in like 40 minutes, the 2nd to leave the room. If there's one thing I'm super good at, it's remembering ANYTHING verbal. Anything. If I've written it down once, chances are I'll remember it without studying for probably two or three weeks.
The university is getting on my case about my passport, which expired in January. Soooo, I ran to the bank, got a money order and sent it all off to be renewed, hopefully in time to complete my registration for the next level, beginning at the start of March. Tonight, I am pretty excited about not having to feel guilty for not studying. Heh.
It was a beautiful winter day in Montréal, windy and chilly and clogged with fashionable people of course, but everybody I interacted with was friendly. I am a happy kitty.
Hurray! Congrats! You deserve wine!
ReplyDelete