It's been quite the week. Really? A week since I last posted? Unreal!
I'm sitting awake in the dark of my dad's office, at my parents' house, at 4:04 in the morning. Can't sleep. I hear Jesper crying in the bedroom I'm borrowing - he's upset that I'm not in there in bed, snuggling with him. I'm his only constant in a world of chaos, poor little kitty.
In the last week, more adventures were had, cats were picked up from Natty & Pepper's place (Lovely and I stayed overnight after our loooong drive), much insane packing was done, last piano lessons were had, goodbyes were said, health certificates were acquired from veterinarians, movers arrived, packed and left in a flurry of crazy activity. Caspian chose our apartment at the very last moment (Saturday night, before the morning the movers came). It's a ground floor 1 bedroom apartment in a stone house built in 1870! Expensive, but with ceramic and hardwood floors, a laundry room and an excellent location.
So, all of our possessions are on their way to Montreal, and I am responsible only for myself, my suitcase, and my cats. That's all. I leave on Tuesday.
So long! Have fun in Montreal!
ReplyDeleteIf you get a chance, go see some Cirque Du Soleil. A good friend of ours is performing in their "Totem" show.