Thursday, December 15, 2011

Dreamy Dream Dreams, YAH!

I had an incredibly vivid dream this morning from 6:00 - 6:21 AM in which one of my exes critiqued my dancing at a comp and I flew completely off the handle and shouted at him to "shut the fuck up."  He laughed, so I went after him with my claws in the middle of a crowded room and he held my hands away from his body...  So I jump-kicked and kneed him in the chin.  I felt all his teeth crunch.  Creepy.  Significance?  Good question.

I was musing the other day that I am often completely myself in dreams.  I usually act exactly as I would lacking the usual reservations, social pressures or manners.  In dreams, I'm hilarious and violent, never afraid to say weird things and kick some ass as needed.  I even sob unrestrainedly, hide under tables and shout for help as often as I want, as required.  It's a relief sometimes, and even though my dreams are almost always vivid and often disturbing, I'm glad I have the opportunity to operate within sphere without normal rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment